1. To create a comfortable and developmentally appropriate language-based environment where all children will want to learn and socialize with each other.
2. To meet the individual needs of all the children, and to provide a quality program, based on the State frameworks, for all children in an inclusive setting.
3. To provide opportunities for children to interact with peers who have varying developmental abilities, broadening their understanding, creativity, and acceptance of individual differences and similarities.
4. To encourage constructive and accepting relationships between children and to promote positive interaction between children during play. 5. To encourage the development of creativity in all children by providing varied materials, enriching experiences, and teacher assistance to help children develop and extend their ideas.
6. To develop children’s independence and to make any necessary adaptations in toys, material and activities to help children explore their environment and learn through play.
7.To encourage a positive self-concept in all children by giving them a sense of being loved and accepted in the classroom environment.